1. The company does not offer or provide any kind of medical advice, health insurance or other healthcare service, including without limitation, any counseling, testing, evaluation, prescription, procedure or therapy related to the avoidance, prevention, diagnosis or treatment of any injury, illness, disease or condition (collectively, “healthcare services”).
2. The service may not be appropriate for all persons and is not a substitute for professional healthcare services. The service is intended for general information purposes only. Before accessing or using the service, and agree to release and discharge the company from any and all action, known or unknown, arising out of your use of the service.
3. You are expressly prohibited from accessing or using the service against medical advice or if doing so might pose any health risk. In this context, you acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly agree that we are not providing medical advice via the service. All content provided through the service is not intended to be and should not be used in place of (i) the advice of your therapist or other professionals, (ii) a visit, call or consultation with your therapist or other medical professionals, or (iii) information contained on or in any product packaging or label. We are not responsible for any health problems that may result from materials you learn about through the service. should you have any health-related questions, please call or see your therapist or other healthcare provider promptly. If you have an emergency, call your therapist or your local emergency services immediately.
5. Your use of the service does not constitute or create a doctor-patient, therapist-patient or other healthcare professional relationship between you and the company.
6. We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual. The testimonials and examples that may be provided on the service are exceptional results, which do not apply to an average person, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. There is no assurance that examples of past results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following our guides.
7. In addition to all other limitations and disclaimers in these terms, the company disclaims any liability or loss in connection with the content provided on the service. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor and other relevant professionals with regard to the information contained on or accessed through the service.
Access to the Website
You agree to use this site only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions On Use
The material and Content accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by our Company is the proprietary information of our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company, and our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of our Company, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the site without the express written permission of our Company.
This site and its Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to the Company or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights for the Content are owned by the Company or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on this site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only (If you are browsing this site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by the Company, for example in certain password-restricted areas of the site). You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the site.
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to us, and those under the age of 13 are protected by federal law. For that reason, our Company does not knowingly permit children under the age of 13 to become registered members of our sites, or to buy goods and services on our sites, without verifiable parental consent. Our Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13, except with their parent’s express consent.
If we ever include children under the age of 13 as part of our intended site audience, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice; and we will provide processes to obtain parental approval, provide access to information and allow parents to request removal of their children’s personal information.
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The company makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the site, the service or the content. the company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, with regard to the site, the service, the content, and any product or service furnished or to be furnished via the site. the company does not warrant that the functions performed by the site or the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects in the site or the service will be corrected. the company does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content, or that any errors in the content will be corrected. the site, the service and the content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Limitation On Liability
Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. in no event will the collective liability of company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid to company for the applicable content, product or service out of which liability.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions shall be held or declared to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective but shall not affect any other part of these Terms and Conditions, and in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or applicable court decisions.
Materials Posted by Others
Under no circumstances we will be liable in any way for any content or materials posted by any third parties, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content. You acknowledge that nitvali.com does not pre-screen content, but that nitvali.com and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, nitvali.com and its designees will have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is deemed by nitvali.com, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable.
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted on the Website or endorse any opinions expressed therein. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise in appropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive.
We may, at times, post testimonials on the site that may or may not be for illustrative purposes only. Images may or may not also be for illustrative purposes only.
We reserve the right to refuse, canceled and refund any orders with unauthorised use or repeat use of discount codes.
Authorized Use of Website
This Website is provided for your personal and non-commercial use and for informational purposes only. Any other use of the Website requires the prior written consent of nitvali.com.
Unauthorized Use of Website
You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the Website. Further, you may not use any such automated means to manipulate the Website, such as automating what are otherwise manual or one-off procedures. You may not take any action to interfere with, or disrupt, the Website or any other user’s use of the Website, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Website, circumventing security or user authentication measures or attempting to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under these Terms and Conditions. You may not frame portions of the Website within another Website. You may not resell use of, or access to, the Website to any third party without our prior written consent.
No Ideas Accepted
We do not accept any unsolicited ideas from outside the company including without limitation suggestions about advertising or promotions, or merchandising of any products, additions to our services, or changes in methods of doing business. We may already be working on or may in the future work on a similar idea. This policy eliminates concerns about ownership of such ideas. If, notwithstanding this policy, you submit an unsolicited idea to this Website, you understand and acknowledge that such idea is not submitted in confidence and we assume no obligation, expressed or implied, by considering it. You further understand that we shall exclusively own all known or hereafter existing rights to the idea everywhere in the world, and that such idea is hereby irrevocably assigned to us. Without limiting the foregoing, to the extent any such assignment is deemed unenforceable, you hereby grant Established Titles an irrevocable, perpetual, world-wide license to use the idea in any manner, in any medium now known or hereafter developed, without compensation to you.
Class Action Waiver
You agree that, by entering into this agreement, you and established titles are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding of any kind. Claims and remedies sought as part of a class action, private attorney general or other representative action are subject to arbitration only on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis, and the arbitrator may award relief only on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis.
Use Of Pseudonyms, Nicknanames & Aliases
Some names are pseudonyms, nicknames and aliases used by the owners or administrators of the site.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent
- Does not pertain directly to this site
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise
- Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content
- Advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors
- Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site
- Includes MP3 format files
- Amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site
- Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above